Strawberries and Cherries Trail Weekend Activities
Strawberries & Cherries Weekend: 16th & 17th November, 2013
The complete 2013 event program is available now. Click Here
We hope you enjoy our 7th Annual Bacchus Marsh Strawberries & Cherries Weekend!
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our facebook page Visit Bacchus Marsh
Last year's, event details
17 & 18 November: Join in and celebrate the arrival of strawberry and cherry season along the Avenue of Honour and throughout Bacchus Marsh. Annual strawberries and cherries weekend festival.
Address: Bacchus Marsh Township, Various venues, Bacchus Marsh, Victoria 3340
Hours: Saturday & Sunday, 10am til 5pm. Saturday night 5pm til 10.00pm approx
Fun activities for all the family including:
- Strawberry picking
- Cherry pip spitting competition
- Strawberry and Cherry Trail
- Strawberry & cherry inspired menus and plenty more activities for everyone.
- Stamp your trail passport as you visit each location, and go into the draw for fantastic prizes.
- Town centre entertainers and musicians
- Saturday night progressive dinner
Saturday night fireworks & music overlooking the township from Bacchus Hill Winery
- Horse and carriage rides (Sunday only)
- The breathtaking Australia Fair Organ (Saturday & Sunday only)
- Wine tasting, live music, heritage, art and crafts
- Locally grown produce
- Delicious foods, wines, cider, coffee and sweets
Quality accommodation available at Bacchus Marsh Caravan Park
***NEW*** The free festival shuttle service is available from 9 til 5 both days. Hop on hop off as you like. A shuttle will appear every 15minutes. Seats are not guaranteed and no bookings taken.
Shuttle circuit commences across from the V/Line Station, and takes in the entire trail route.
The full event program continues to evolve. Keep an eye on our website for details.