The Bacchus Marsh Harvest Festival is an annual celebration designed to herald in the start of a different fruit and vegetable season for our fabulous farming community, and outstanding array of inner precinct retailers.
Once associated with the gathering of fruit and vegetables to provide people with enough food to last all winter, harvest is now more about boutique eats, music, merriment and entertainment, than it is about human survival.
The next Harvest Festival will run on Sunday March 10, 2018 as a part of the Labour Day long weekend.
Highlights at Harvest Festival 2017
Avenue of Honour
- Pick-your-own seasonal fruit
- Freshly Harvested Produce
- See the ‘Bacchus Tractors’
- Meet the growers
- Local jams, preserves & Honeys
- Gumboot Throwing competition
- Live Local entertainment at the Village Green
- Market Stalls featuring homemade and homegrown produce
- Local cafes featuring harvest inspired menus
- Family fun- Jumping castles & amusements
Please ‘like’ our Facebook page for the latest event information.